In addition to offering strings as a major, the following programs will be offered after school for grades 9-12.
After School Programs
- String Quartet program for advanced string students (Grades 9-12)
- Strings class for intermediate level (Grades 9-12)
We may also be able to provide an after school strings class forinterested middle school students based on interest and participation.
Middle school students currently enrolled have 3 options:
- Take strings as a major and a minor (you would have strings 5 days a week).
- Take strings as a major with a different minor (you would have strings 3 days a week).
- Take strings as a minor with a different major (you would have strings 2 days a week). This is where all previous students are currently enrolled.
If you have not already done so, please contact Dr. Hocking and let him know which option you prefer. Expansion of the major in the middle school grades for this school year will be based on interest of students.